Long time din update my blog .
Sunday, May 2, 2010 @ 8:32 AM | ++++
Is such a long time din write a new blog ady~
My 1 week holidays fast like rocket , I miss the time that hang out with my friends .
What human can't without with ? For me, is FRIENDS.
In Miri I have my friends but so sad that I don even have the EXCITED and HAPPY feeling as I met and hanging out with my KK's friends.
I just wish that the time could flies, everyone graduate and then gather up as long as we can.
A important question, if 2012 is the day end, then what for we study now ? LOL ~
A silly question~ Haha.. Emo day for me today.
Tomorrow gotta attend my class again .
Can't wait to know what will happen in the incoming days~ I want something SURPRISE.
Feel like an idiot everyday doing the same thing, gimme something new pls~ LOL!