Bored dayssss ....
Monday, September 13, 2010 @ 8:18 AM | ++++
Seems long time didn't update my blog already. The day i update is just because can't stand for the boredom in Miri ! Aih, since came to Miri for my studies, my life turns to boring boring boring ! Unluckily, i can't find any close friends to crazy with me anymore. This prove that while having study life can't have much fun and not serious anymore. This is a part of my life so i must accept that. By the way, i trust that i can found my close friends soon in Miri but ain't a bad thing that having those friends are hardworking but less hanging out cause it was a motivation for me to STUDY HARD! Lolx ! Argh . Luckily i found back my interest recently is playing VOLLEYBALL ! Wootsss ~ few days ago just participant in volleyball tournament . In 5 teams, we get 1st runner-up ! I felt lucky and happy because im in BUAYA team ! Next tournament coming, can't wait for it ! I wish we can get champion this time ! Go go supercool, BUAYA !!!!!! ;)